Universitá di Medicina in Breslavia, Polonia
· Medicina in inglese (150 posti)
· Odontoiatria in inglese (30 posti)
· Medicina: 6 anni - 12000€/anno
· Odontoiatria: 5 anni - 12300€/anno
Application procedure: The Wroclaw Medical University requires for admission completion of at least three Advanced (A) Level subjects. Students have to have Advanced (A) Level subjects Biology and Chemistry + other (A) level subject in Math or Physics. The applications are evaluated by a committee appointed by each faculty by analyzing the documents included in the application files. Applicants who choose to study in English can only benefit from tuition fee places.
Wrocław Medical University is an institution of higher medical education in Wrocław, Poland. The Wrocław Medical University consists of 5 faculties: Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Public Health and Postgraduate Education. The Faculty of Medicine is the oldest and largest faculty of Wroclaw Medical University. It was established on November 14, 1945, as one of the six faculties of Wroclaw’s University and Technical University. Two new faculties, the Faculty of Postgraduate Medical Training in 1992 and Faculty of Dentistry in 2000, were created based on the organisational structure and lecturing staff of the Faculty of Medicine. A great number of prominent scientists have conducted research at the Faculty of Medicine. Altogether, 891 academic professors and teachers work at the Medical University and about 3 500 students continue their studies. There is a wide exchange of students and teaching staff within the framework of the Socrates/Erasmus programme of the European Union, especially with France, Germany, Italy, Sweden, Spain, Netherlands and England.
Wrocław is the largest city in western Poland. It is on the River Oder in the Silesian Lowlands of Central Europe, roughly 350 kilometres (220 mi) from the Baltic Sea to the north and 40 kilometres (25 mi) from the Sudeten Mountains to the south. Historically, the city's strategic location between branches of the slow running Odra River, which forms many islands in the area, was utilised in the Middle Ages when Wrocław was turned into a fortress. In early modern times, the system of defence was expanded. It is seen now as fortifications, surrounding its historical centre of original architecture. At the end of the Second World War, 70% of the town was destroyed. Wrocław is the historical capital of Silesia and Lower Silesia. Today, it is the capital of the Lower Silesian Voivodship. At various times in history, it has been part of the Kingdom of Poland, Bohemia, Hungary, the Austrian Empire, Prussia, and Germany. It became part of Poland in 1945, as a result of the border changes after the Second World War. The population of Wrocław in 2014 was 634 487, making it the fourth-largest city in Poland. Ostrów Tumski is the oldest part of the city of Wrocław. It was formerly an island known as the Cathedral Island between the branches of the Oder River, featuring the Wrocław Cathedral built originally in the mid-10th century.
Wrocław is the third largest educational centre of Poland, with 135,000 students in 30 colleges which employ some 7,400 staff. The city is famous for its large number of nightclubs and pubs. Most of them are in the Market Square and the surrounding areas, as well as the Niepolda passage, the railway wharf on the Bogusławskiego street. The basement of the old City Hall houses one of the oldest restaurants in Europe - Piwnica Świdnicka, operating since around 1275. In Wrocław, every year on the second weekend of June is held one of Europe's largest beer festivals - Festival of Good Beer.